Mid-Lane Truck has maintenance programs designed to cover every aspect of your transportation needs. From in shop programs to on-site mobile fleet maintenance and repair to complete collision repair and rebuild.
Our service programs are completely flexible to meet your needs. We can design a program around the specific needs of your company. Some of the unique features of our programs are:
- Trained technicians fluent in the latest technology
- Increased level of vehicle maintenance quality
- Reduced bottom line operating costs
- Increased vehicle uptime
- Mobile service units for emergency and on-site maintenance and repair
- Maintenance programs for units at remote locations
- Management staff to monitor and direct your vehicle maintenance
- On-site maintenance programs to ensure D.O.T. compliance
- Computer tracking of fleet maintenance history
- Local ownership to insure all decisions are handled on a local basis
- Ability for you to concentrate on what you do best, run your core business
Maintenance Program Objectives
Our goal in maintaining your fleet:
- Increase Quality of maintenance
- Increase Vehicle Up Time
- Reduce Bottom Line Maintenance Cost
Our Maintenance programs are extremely flexible. All decisions regarding your program will be handled by people you know. There would never be a time when any of your concerns would have to wait for a decision.
We realize you are in the transportation business, not the vehicle maintenance business. Our program will allow you to focus your efforts on your core business. We will take care of your vehicle maintenance professionally and efficiently.
Our preventive maintenance program is one of the most extensive in the industry. We use trained technicians that will do the job right the first time. This equates to a reduced down time and the elimination of repeat repairs. Our technicians perform the maintenance on a level that will efficiently find and repair those items that could cause an on the road failure. Our maintenance inspections go well beyond the Department of Transportation standards and as such qualify for acceptance regarding annual D.O.T inspection requirements.
On all our programs Vehicle maintenance will be captured on computer for repair and maintenance tracking. The following are a few benefits of our software program:
- All vehicles will be captured in vehicle history by unit #, license or VIN #
- Maintenance records available any time for your review
- Access to technical trouble shooting information directly from our suppliers
Services We Offer
- Auto, medium and heavy truck repair
- RV chassis repair
- All phases of trailer repair
- Roll up door and lift gate repair
- Fabrication and welding
- Driver shuttle
Our focus is on getting the right part to our customers as quickly as possible. We offer the highest standard of Customer Service, knowing the right part at the right time is crucial to the job at hand.
Mid-Lane Truck Repair is an “all makes” repair facility regardless of the Make or Model of truck, our experienced parts representatives can assist you in finding the part you need.